Supplement Facts :
Number of Servings :
Double chocolate / Irish Chocolate : 60
Coffee : 57
Protein Per Serving : 24 gms
Servings Size :
Double chocolate / Irish Chocolate : 33 gm (1 Scoop)
Coffee : 34.5 gms (1 Scoop)
Category : Whey Protein
- Each serving of Proburst whey supreme has 24 g of high-quality protein from Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate.
- With 5.2 g of naturally occurring BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) and 4g of Glutamine precursors, Proburst Whey Supreme is formulated with ingredients that help to reduce post workout DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Since Indian bodies are not used to consuming high levels of protein, Proburst Whey Supreme has added DigeZyme-a clinically tested multi-enzyme matrix that helps in the absorption of macronutrients. DigeZyme is safe, efficacious, non Gmo ,gluten free and acknowledge by leading international standards like the FCC, making Proburst Whey Supreme a suitable formula for Indian bodies.
- Whey protein isolate manufactured through Cross-flow Micro-filtration
- Ingredients: Whey Protein, Coca Powder, Sodium Chloride, Whey Protein Isolate, Dipotassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Thickener (INS 466 $ INS 407,), anti-caking agent (INS 551), Thickener (INS 415), Sweetners )(INS 955 & INS 950) and DigeZme
- Direction for use:
To prepare one serving, add 1 scoop (Approx.33g) of Proburst Whey Suprme in shaker cip filled with 150-200 ml of chilled water. Shake well before drinking
Consume 1 to 2 serving per day or as per your daily protein requirement. For best result tale a single serving immediately after workout
CONTAINS ADD FLAVOUR (NATURAL IDENTICAL DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FLAVOURSING SUBSTANCE)
Muscles– workout and physical activity deplete energy levels leading to muscle deterioration. Whey protein, which provides all essential amino acids, can improve muscle recovery.
Brain-amino acid are biosynthesis precursors for neurotransmitters-Serotonin, Dopamine and Norepinephrine.
Heart-whey protein has shown to reduce the incidences of high blood pressure.
Liver-BCAAs found in whey protein may support liver functions and can be beneficial for people suffering from chronic liver disease.